Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A view to a pub

Just a little update from the aaaaawful summer heat in Norway :D
Here a view of a local pub in Sogndal, the Lægreids pub, from the balcony of one of my friends' house. A very good photographer decided it was artistically correct to place a tree in the middle of the shot.



And here's me enjoying a veeery nice (and tooth killing) gin&tonic on the very same balcony. Cheerio old buddy, old pal-o-mine!



I'm going to Bergen this Thursday, and will stay till Sunday, or as long as I have a place to sleep. Give me a call if anyone I know are drinking in Bergen either Thursday, Friday or Saturday.

Aaaand one last thing. On the sidebar of this blog you can now keep a track of my running (Oh glorious joy!). It's a live feed from my Nike+ profile.

No comments: