Saturday, June 9, 2007

Long way home

It was supposed to be a surprise to the folks back home so I couldn't write about me going home sooner. Gonna post the live shots from the 3 subsequent surprises later :)

The trip home went smoother than I would have thought, with no fuck-ups and little to none waiting between flights and buses. I managed one mastermind trick though. I didn't get up to move around ONCE in the 9 hour Melbourne-Hong Kong flight OR the 12 hour Hong Kong-London flight. That made my feet swell so much up, that I had serious trouble getting my shoes back on when we landed in London.



Can you guess which ones are the flight-feet?

And this is my hair-check-up photo from the last stage of the trip, the 4.5 hour bus ride from Bergen to Sogndal, my home town. Tiiiiiired after over 40 hours of travelling!



When I touched down in Bergen I was almost knocked on my feet by the heat! We have 25-26 degrees C in Norway these days, and that pretty much beats freezing winter Melbourne :)

This is summery Sogndal, shot from my sisters veranda.

2 comments: