Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Summer of '07: Part one

I've ordered the Nike+ system to motivate and aid me in my running, so I needed new shoes to go with the Nike+ chip. That means 1500 bucks out the window, so this better get me fit, damnit! Pretty sweet kicks though, and comfortable to run in.



It was everything but comfortable weather to run in today, when I took my shoes for their maiden voyage. Almost 30 degrees and air dry as hell. At the end its always worth it though :)

Here's a few shots from our new cabin complex that we're building by a lake up by the mountains in Sogndal. It's nothing big, the large cabin is about 40 square meters.





This is crazy. The photo is taken 3am, and its about as dark as it gets around here now. Quite the contrast to the 5pm dark ages in Melbourne, and shit to fall asleep in.




Norwegian BBQ! And you guessed right (probably not), it's kangaroo on the grill. I'm pretty sure it's one of the first in Norway!




Just another view of Sogndal sentrum, or Fjørao as we locals call it :)




And I ordered my return tickets today and now I am 14.800 kroner shorter. Talk about expensive summer vacation :/

3 comments:

Benedikte said...

fine bilder må eg sei

Anonymous said...

når komme du ned igjen då??? camilla :)

Vegard said...

17. juli sikkert, flyet gaor dan 16.