Friday, January 5, 2007

A result of boredom - The first post

Hi. Im Vegard. This is my first attempt at blogging. Originally, i meant to start blogging when i leave for Melbourne on the 22. of January, but i still have a couple of weeks left before departure, and no way to spend the time.

In short, i am bored, and will continue to be bored to pieces for a couple of weeks.

This is Sogndal, Norway. I grew up here, and its here that i am currently bored:



Sogndal is actually pretty ok, for short periods of time, that is. Ive been sleeping on my parents` couch for six months now, and Sogndal stopped being ok a while ago.

And this is me (im getting a haircut tomorrow, stop bitchin):




As i said above, im going to Melbourne to finish my Bachelors degree in Bla-bla-something-design. I wont be traveling alone though, ill have 4 friends from my former school with me; KristÄffer, Benedikte, Margrethe and Camilla.

CRAP! I have been staring at this last line of text for five minutes now, and every time i have something to write down, i get distracted by CSI: Miami. My god, Horatio Kane (David Caruso`s character) looks retarded when tilting his head and making a smart-ass comment just before the opening credits of every episode. How can anyone take the stuff he says serious? "I might just do that.", "Well, HE didnt think so.".

Well anyways, me and my friends probably gonna end up living together when we get settled down under. But i have a lurking sensation that mixing bouys and gulls is gonna end up in a messy, cleaning-nagging hell.

Im hoping to be documenting my trip and my stay in Australia on this blog, but since i have serious problems finishing things i dont get paid for, all bets are off!

No comments: