Saturday, January 6, 2007

Arrr! Me bottle o' rum is empty!

A few hours ago i finally found my way home, after an evening/night/morning of enjoying the bottle of rum i mentioned yesterday. Actually i enjoyed a bit of brandy and a solid amount of gin too, and probably some beer that i dont remember, so this morning i was feeling a bit sub-standard. But thanks to my pill in shining armor, Zyrtec, the hangover was pretty much reduced to hunger. I dont know exactly what happened, but i woke up with some serious hunger pains, even though i had eaten a few hours before. I think.

Me, this morning, feeling the way i look:



But i just dont go around drinking myself senseless, for no reason, no sirree! On monday Hovlandn will ship out to Stavanger and spend the compulsory year in the army. If they want him, that is.
So all the drinking was kind of a bye-bye party for him, as well as my last party in Sogndal, or Norway for that matter. So it was me, Hovlandn, Silje and her brother and his girlfriend. What we lacked in quantity we made up for in quality!

As usual, i totally forgot to take pictures, but trust me; A party in Sogndal city aint half as hot as it sounds!

No comments: