Friday, January 5, 2007

New do, and tickets arriving!

Woohoo, Today my ticket for Melbourne arrived! That means that everything is locked and loaded from here on out.
Unless im reading the departure and arrival times wrong, we have a fair deal of flying ahead of us.



Ticket, check.
VISA, check.
Passport, check.
Twisting my way out of the army, check.
Free money from the government, check.

Oh, and as promised, i cut my hair today, long overdue. Not sure how happy i am with it, probably have to use about a ton of wax to get it to sit right.
And while i was sitting in the chair, and getting my hair washed, the jungel telegraph told everybody in the salon that a parking cop (meter maid?) was just around the corner. So one of the stylists had to run out of the salon and buy tickets for everybody that was in there, including me.
Im just happy that the stylist was honest, because later on when i got in my car, i discovered i had left me cell and a newly purchased bottle of rum there. If i my rum had been gone, i probably would have commited seppuku.

1 comment:

Benedikte said...

åååå gøy å lese
meg elske blogg
kos deg i kveld
ver heit!!