Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Matt, sign my chicken!

Matt Damon was promoting his latest flick, The Bourne Ultimatum, in Camberwell today. Me, Øyvind, Christin, Maja and Alex went to try and get a glimpse of the guy.

We did a bit better than that, I even got him to sign my chicken.



He thinks NORWAY ROCKS! with a little less enthusiasm than me.



Then I managed to steal his pen, and give it to someone else, since I thought it was Alex' pen.

Before he arrived there was loads of other local and national celebrities walking the red carpet. There was Rove, which I got an autograph from but then lost, because Christin got her Damon autograph on the other side of the paper :)
And there was this warm up guy that was interviewing a few people, and I begged quietly that he wouldn't get to me, but no such luck. But I had little to fear, no screw-ups with the language, just straight forward stuff!

It was ungodly cold, and my heels were constantly in a puddle of water, AND I had to take a piss for 3 bloody hours. And of course this idiot of an Asian woman behind me manages to draw my entire back black with a pen. But anywayyyys, pretty good day.





So I am now officially his best friend in the world. He write
s like a three year old though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha så jævlig bra vegard, "Matt Damon" Cæn ju sign my chiiiiken?

Vegard said...

ekje prob når ein e bestekompis vett :D