Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday's initiative

This Sunday I was on a mission to buy my niece a confirmation(?) present.
But since the tram is cheaper on sundays, me and Linn Therese thought it would be a good idea to try and do something else except sitting in front of a computer and loking around all day.

We started out at the Queen Victoria Markets. The place is so huge that we walked around it for 3-4 hours, and still didn't see the end of it. We enjoyed some garlic and herb marinated prawns, and then a very naughty brownie treat!





We also stopped by St. Pauls Cathedral, a quite big and beautiful church. There was some sort of arrangement there, a men and boy's choir was performing, and I disturbed everybody with my noisy mobile phone camera. :)



And last but not least, I found a little something for Junie. It will be arriving in the mail, in good time for the big day. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uuuuuuuh jewllery.... hehehe ;) mann med smak :D