Thursday, March 8, 2007

Goodbye-Mats-Party

To "celebrate" Mats leaving, we had a small party yesterday, which evolved to be the strangest night I have ever experienced. It started out pretty normal, with me spilling wine over myself, and Camilla spilling my wine over my socks and our friends´ carpet. I drank about 2 beers, a wine bottle and 2 glasses of white, without feeling a thing.

Then, BOOM, I wake up in the same apartment, on the floor, at 4 in the morning. The space in between, is blacked out, or at best, with very few blurry moments rising to my mind. I had 20 bucks in my wallet, and they were gone. But the weird thing is that those 20$ lasted the whole night, and they paid for taxi, enough drinks to keep me in blackout mode and a Bacon Deluxe at Hungry Jacks. And, no, I didn´t visit an ATM.
And you would expect to wake up with the mother of all hangovers after a night like that, but no siree, not even a hint of hangover, except for the usual carpet-mouth.

But no matter how totally wasted beyond all recognition I get, the night always ends up at..



PS. I also have a picture of Tee at Hungry Jacks, but I promised not to post it, so no go :)

4 comments:

Kristoffer said...

Wannabe chuck norris du veit eg.
Drikke seg dritings so en ikkje hugsa nåke, ete mat, ta taxi, for under $20 ?? Og i tillig ikkje bli fyllesjuk?
hyklar! =P

Anonymous said...

Da e danna vinen datta vaidu:) ekje bra, best å halda seg te øl... Da e so jævla drit atte andre so alltid blir mykje fullare enn deg sjølv aldri blir dårle....

Kjetil

Vegard said...

Probleme mitt ekje at eg bli dårle! Probleme e at eg alltid e ein million gange fudlare enn adle andre tilsamen!

Linn Tee said...

"PS. I also have a picture of Tee at Hungry Jacks, but I promised not to post it, so no go :)"

That's my evil twin!! For jeg kan virkelig ikke huske å ha vært på Hungry Jacks (for real! kan ikke si...) :p